Sunday, May 27, 2012

TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1

Veterans Donations - TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1.

Do you know about - TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1

Veterans Donations ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Veterans Donations . You read this article for information about a person want to know is Veterans Donations .

How is TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1

TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1 Video Clips. Duration : 27.52 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Veterans Donations . Produced by abcofilm.com for tuliptv.com Hosts Renske Werner and Tom Corbeth invite you to watch the first Episode of TulipTV, a new infotainment show on Shaw Multicultural Channel for the Dutch community in Canada and for people worldwide who are interested in the vibrant cultural and business relationships between Canada and the Netherlands. How did was the great friendship between Canada and the Netherlands established? We will show you an excerpt of the film "Canada and the Liberation of the Netherlands" by Lance Goddard, who travelled around CND and NL to collect voices of World War II veterans. The excerpts are courtesy of Lance Goddard and CanWest. The entire DVD is for sale, eg at www.amazon.ca Did you know that the Netherland are Canada's second largest trading partner? And that Canada has more than 1 million inhabitants who are of Dutch descent? One of our colleagues was in Ottawa and met the Ambassador Wim Geerts for a spontaneous interview! Monday April 30th is Queen's day, our "Koniginnedag"! Did you know that Princess Margriet, the third daughter of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard and the sister of the Queen Beatrix, was born in Canada? The Princess was born in Ottawa, Ontario, as the family had been living in Canada since June 1940 after the occupation of the Netherlands by Nazi Germany. The maternity ward of Ottawa Civic Hospital in which Princess Margriet was born was temporarily declared to be extra-territorial by the Canadian government. Making the ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Veterans Donations . Where you'll be able to offer easy use in your daily life. And above all, your reaction is Veterans Donations . View Related articles associated with Veterans Donations . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share TulipTV.com Season I - Ep.1.



No comments:

Post a Comment