Friday, May 18, 2012

Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'

Veterans Donations - Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'.

Do you know about - Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'

Veterans Donations ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Veterans Donations . You look at this article for info on what you wish to know is Veterans Donations .

How is Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'

Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial' Tube. Duration : 3.17 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Veterans Donations . SelectPlusProgram Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'The Associated PressAn organization called Honor Flight brings World War Two veterans to Washington, DC to see the World War Two memorial at no cost to them. Six thousand vets are on the waiting list to see the memorial. (June 21)(NATS 13:50:55)PLEASED TO MEET YOU. I'M KEITH. Keith Axelson has experienced a lot in his 83-years, but he's never seen this: [Notes:dissolve to walking shot] The four-year-old World War Two Memorial in Washington DC Axelson and his daughter Lys travelled from California to see how the nation remembers the more than 400-thousand Americans who lost their lives in that war. (NATS)(13:19:40) THIS ONE. THE M1.Axelson unsuccessfully tried to join the army when he was 17. He was drafted soon after turning 18. Not long after his July 1943 induction, Axelson and the 81st Infantry Division were battling the Japanese on Anguar Island in the South Pacific. There he was hit by shrapnel from anti-aircraft guns the Japanese were firing straight into the air. (SOT: KEITH AXELSON/WWII VETERAN)(13:08:45) I WAS CRAWLING BACK AND I GOT BACK ABOUT 150 200 YARDS SO I STOOD UP AND A SNIPER SHOT ME. I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM. I NEVER DID KNOW. SOME GUY IN A WEASEL, YOU KNOW THE LITTLE TRACK VEHICLES, HE COMES DRIVING UP, I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE CAME FROM, HE WAS ALL ALONE IT WAS EMPTY. HE SAID YOU WANT A RIDE? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WANT? SO HE TOOK ME BACK TO ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Veterans Donations . Where you possibly can offer use in your evryday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Veterans Donations . View Related articles related to Veterans Donations . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Program Brings WWII Vets to 'their Memorial'.



No comments:

Post a Comment